Real Ingredients. Real Taste.
Inspired by the natural beauty and active lifestyle of our hometown of Vancouver, BC, Plenty Hard Kombucha is an all-natural, brewed low alcohol kombucha made from premium organic ingredients. With a refreshing and vibrant taste that excites your taste buds, our ingredients are carefully chosen for their endless health benefits ... and because they taste so great together!
Here’s what you need to know about what’s inside each fruit and botanical mixed into a can of Plenty Hard Kombucha.
- A refreshing citrus fruit that's naturally low in calories, grapefruit is loaded with essential nutrients to keep you pleasantly refreshed and hydrated on a hot, sunny day.
- A high source of vitamins C & B, fibre, potassium, and antioxidants, studies have linked grapefruit with healthy skin, weight and appetite control, and gut health.
- Citrus fruit is also full of preventative properties that help protect against harmful bacteria and viruses, reduce inflammation, and boost immune function.
- Naturally low in calories, mangos are high in vitamins and nutrients that aid your immune system in white blood cell production.
- Mangos are known to support heart health, improve digestive health, brighten skin appearance, and encourage hair growth.
- With over a dozen different antioxidants, it even has the “super antioxidant” mangiferin to help fight illness to cancers and diabetes.
- This flavourful yellow fruit is brimming with antioxidants, vitamins A, C, and K, minerals, and manganese, and has been used for centuries in Central and South American cultures to support healthy digestion and reduce inflammation.
- Pineapple is full of nutrients reported to help lower blood pressure, improve skin health, aid the absorption of iron, combat oxidative stress in your body, boost your immune system, and more.
- Reminiscent of island cocktails and tropical vacations, coconut is loaded with antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamin C, and proteins.
- Among its long list of essential minerals, coconut is especially high in manganese, which supports bone health, helps metabolize other nutrients, and aids blood sugar control.
- Lower in carbs compared to other fruits, coconut is also known to reduce risk of heart disease and protect cells from free radical damage.
- We’ve all heard the saying – “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”, but did you know apples are actually full of antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, potassium, and many other nutrients that may reduce the risk of several health conditions?
- Apples contain a long list of antioxidants, which help neutralize free radicals and prevent cell damage that can lead to more serious conditions, like cancer and diabetes.
- Apples have also been linked to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes, stroke, cardiovascular disease, and coronary heart disease, and promote a healthy gut.
- Native to Mexico and Central America, papayas are loved by many for their delicious taste, vibrant colour, and unique flavour profile.
- Papayas are full of many vitamins, including C, A and B9, potassium, and numerous antioxidants, and actually absorb these nutrients into the body more efficiently than other fruits and vegetables!
- With many health benefits, papaya is said to improve calcium absorption to support bone health, aid digestion, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, and reduce inflammation.
- One of the world’s most convenient – and delicious! – snackable options, bananas are full of potassium, vitamins, fibre, several antioxidants, and are made up of mainly water and carbs.
- With a wide range of nutrients, bananas are known to manage blood pressure and blood sugar levels, control appetite, improve digestive health, reduce the risk of kidney stones, and fight free radicals.
- Used as the base for our kombucha culture, green tea is a hydrating beverage full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and polyphenols that boast huge health benefits!
- For centuries, green tea has been used in both traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine to aid digestion, improve memory, and regulate body temperature.
- In the past few decades, recent studies have found the endless nutrients available in green tea can also help improve brain function, increase energy metabolism, lower blood pressure, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Often used to make teas and other natural remedies, hibiscus blossoms are large and colourful. This low-calorie ingredient is crisp, tart, and berry-like in flavour, with a taste comparable to cranberries.
- Like most ingredients in our hard kombucha, it’s filled with powerful antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and fight free radicals.
- Naturally caffeine-free, hibiscus is also full of nutrients that are known to help lower blood pressure, promote liver health, and fight a variety of bacterial infections.
- Found just below the rose petals, rosehips give our hard kombucha that delicate and sweet floral flavour, with a distinct tangy aftertaste.
- Small, round, and red or orange in colour, rosehips are packed with powerful health benefits due to its high concentrations of antioxidants and vitamins C, A and E.
- Recent studies have found rosehips to aid in the production of white blood cells, strengthen the immune system, improve blood flow to the heart, and fight free radicals that may lead to chronic conditions, like cancer, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes.
- Commonly used in traditional folk medicine, calendula comes from the pot marigold and is naturally loaded with antioxidants, which support oral health and healthy skin.
- Calendula also contains several nutrients and anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce chronic inflammation, fight free radicals, and reduce the risk of several conditions, including metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and heart attacks.
- Fragrant and slightly astringent, calendula has an earthy complex flavour that makes for a truly refreshing experience!
Using premium organic fruits and botanicals, like the ones above, we pride ourselves on crafting a better-for-you alcohol brew that doesn’t compromise on flavour or fun. With no preservatives, no artificial flavours, and most importantly, no compromises, we made Plenty so you can enjoy your today and tomorrow.
Best served chilled, try our two featured flavours this summer:
Grapefruit + Hibiscus
A perfect balance of citrus grapefruit, sweet apples, and tangy hibiscus. Lightly carbonated, this handcrafted brew is crisp, refreshing, and comes in a gorgeous golden-rose hue! A true cornucopia of flavours, Grapefruit + Hibiscus is best enjoyed with aromatic herbs like sage, cilantro, basil, and ginger. Try a summer dinner of a homemade Caprese salad or peach and pecan crisp with a chilled Grapefruit + Hibiscus Plenty Hard Kombucha!
Ingredients: Kombucha culture (water, cane sugar*, green tea*) apples*, hibiscus*, citrus peel*, pineapple*, papaya*, natural grapefruit flavour.
Mango + Pineapple + Coconut
Juicy pineapple, sweet mango, and a hint of coconut make this brew taste like a sunny day in a can. In a vibrant golden hue, this drink is smooth, lightly carbonated, and wildly refreshing. The sweet and delicate flavours of this Plenty Hard Kombucha blend pairs great with flavours of peach, vanilla, thyme and our favourite, Soft tacos! Try it with some BBQ grilled peaches or mascarpone ice cream!
Ingredients: Kombucha culture ( water, cane sugar*, green tea*) papaya*, pineapple*, mango*, coconut*, rosehips*, banana*, calendula*, natural mango flavour
Enjoy your today and tomorrow with an all natural better-for-you alcohol brew – Plenty Hard Kombucha!